Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Product review: Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream}

Ok so when I got my VoxBox I got a tube of Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream}. I've heard of BB creams and was a bit skeptical at first. The tube said that it offers 6 skincare benefits in one step. I thought that it was a gimmick. That is until I started to use it. I noticed instantly a change in my complextion. My reddish cheeks softened and my skin tone evened out. I started to feel better because I looked a bit better.

Ok so what were those 6 benefits in that one step you ask... Well here they are:
1.) Refreshes- I looked like I spent time and money on my skin
2.) Brightens- I looked like I was glowing
3.) Evens Tone- I didn't have the really red cheeks and blotchy skin because of the sheer color coverage for instant skin-perfect coverage
4.) Hydrates- Even though I have oily/combination skin, it kept it hydrated all day long without making it more oily without oil or PABA.
5.) Smooths- I had super soft skin not the icky oily skin I normally have
6.) Protects- I really liked that it had SPF15 in it so I can go outside and not have to worry! Plus the hubby will be happy that I am willingly wearing something with sunscreen.

So if you want to check it out for yourself, here is the link: http://www.olayfresheffects.com/
And for pricing information, it is $10.58 on Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Olay-Effects-Perfecting-Moisturizer-Sunscreen/dp/B009GEUOZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372188816&sr=8-1&keywords=olay+fresh+effects+bb+cream) or go to http://www.olayfresheffects.com/ for more online retailers.

Note: I got my Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} complimentary from Influenster.

Well I hope that this was helpful and informative!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment