Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Product Review: Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

Hello again! Time for another product review! This time it's the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. I got these complimentary for testin and review purposes from Influenster.

To be honest I really like these a lot. They are not only cute but very functional. They don't pull or tug on my hair like normal hair elastics. They don't even leave the dreaded bump in the hair after you take it ou like most hair elastics. I really like that because I'm no longer forced to wear my hair up to a function after being at work all day. I have the option of wearing it how I want! I can wear my hair in a braid, a ponytail, a bun, or even a super messy bun-wannabe of a ponytail. I love it! Plus if I want to get more they are affordable!

This works in my hair because I have normal medium to fine hair. But it is a tad on the dry side so it just looks coarse and thick. But I have no issues with these unlike most of my hair ties! Try it out for yourself!

For more information go to http://www.goody.com/ 

Here is the product info:
  Made from soft stretchy material that looks good on wrist or in hair
  From America's #1 elastics brand Goody's Ouchless
  The unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing and dressing up your look

Note: this product was received compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes 

No comments:

Post a Comment