Monday, March 12, 2012

Well You See What Had Happened Was....

Sorry that I've not posted in a while...Mardi Gras, work, house stuff have kept me busy. But I figured that I would post since I have some time! I went to several Mardi Gras balls this year and ended my holiday season with the Metairie, LA, Saint Patrick's Day Parade. Well on the way there I go bored but thankfully I always carry some yarn and my set of crochet hooks. So I created these two bracelts to wear and had them done by the time the bus got to Louisiana. I'll post the pattern for you here for FREE!

On The Way To Metairie Bracelets:

Supplies: Bulky yarn of your choice (I used some random green yarn)
               H hook
               Yarn needle (to weave ends)

Instructions:
Round  1.)  Start with chaining 25 or how ever many will go around your wrist and slip stitch last stitch to the first. Be sure not to twist stitches

Round 2.) Chain 2 and double crochet around and slip stitch into the top stitch of the chain 2.
   
Round 3.) Repeat round 2 one more time. If you want to make it more of a cuff then repeat round  2 as many times as you want. When you're done weave in the ends. and your ready to show it off!

Make as many of them that you want, feel free to give them away as gifts and such! But if you post this somewhere please link back here! I'd greatly appreciate it! Let me know if you have any questions. Y'all have fun!

3/13/2012: Update had to change it from a G hook to a H hook sorry for any confusion!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph !! Thanks for the bracelet pattern...found via Ravelry..will give it a go when i've got a spare moment.I love crochet and am always busy with something. Thanks again.xx
    Alison

    ReplyDelete